Nov 09

Duoh! dot com illustrations

2008 at 03.09 pm posted by Veerle Pieters

Here are some of the illustrations I created for the Duoh! dot com website transformed into iPhone desktops. They are all downloadable further below.

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

Duoh! dot com iPhone desktop

All of them are available for you to download :

Desktops for the iPhone

Desktops for your electronic computer ;) (2560 x 1600 pixels)

Since this is a huge job to do all resolutions, I decided to go for the highest resolution, so you can scale it down to match your screen resolution.

Need a place to store your files?

XtreakMy big files are stored at Xtreak, high speed delivery at the lowest prices.

permalink this comment Tom Sun Nov 9, 2008 at 09.55 pm

thank you for this inspiration. is there any tutorial out there to make the “graficoo” design?

i really need to know that :)
great work

permalink this comment dinesh Mon Nov 10, 2008 at 08.04 am

All the designs are very neat and sleek. Also the colors reflect harmony that’s the beautiful thing about it.

permalink this comment timoww Mon Nov 10, 2008 at 10.21 pm

I couldn’t agree more!

permalink this comment olga Tue Nov 11, 2008 at 03.44 pm

That’s great work. Each week I visit your blog - I’ve learned a lot - Thank you.

I have the same question as Tom: how have you made the “graficoo”-design? Is there a tutorial about this?

permalink this comment Veerle Pieters Tue Nov 11, 2008 at 06.41 pm

Thanks! Glad you all like it :) I had much fun creating them.

Tom said:

Is there any tutorial out there to make the “graficoo” design?

Not that I know off…

Olga said:

Duly noted ;)

permalink this comment Thomas Wed Nov 12, 2008 at 07.10 pm

Oh, come on. :( I want “to hell with bad browsers” for my PC, is that possible? :D

permalink this comment S. Prevost Wed Nov 19, 2008 at 07.45 pm

OMG !! Thanks Veerle ! Ur work is really gorgeous !

permalink this comment Jon Williams Mon Nov 24, 2008 at 07.13 am

I especially like the Jeff Zeldman quote :D

permalink this comment Michael Short Mon Nov 24, 2008 at 11.09 pm

I really like the graphic design one, its clever having the words to the left spelling Duoh! vertically :-)

Thanks Veerle. I finally have a decent wallpaper on my iPhone ;-)

permalink this comment Gareth Tue Nov 25, 2008 at 09.36 am

Nice job! your style is original and very contemporary, i love these.

permalink this comment Meguchi Sun Dec 7, 2008 at 08.49 am

Good Work! Love it <3

permalink this comment Laura Mon Dec 8, 2008 at 01.12 am

I like your use of color a lot. Very chic and modern.

permalink this comment elizur from méxico Mon Dec 8, 2008 at 06.48 am

GOD bless you Veerle by the tutorials, are amazing and usefull…
and your art is very interesting…! Thank you.

Art/type elsewhere

Alexander Girard

Alexander Girard-inspired fonts and objects.

view in detail