May 18

Geeky Dog

2006 at 01.30 pm posted by Veerle Pieters

I was about to call him Dog 2.0 ...ha! Just kidding :o)

Geeky Dog in detail

As you might have noticed from my previous illustration I like to add a bit of fantasy in my drawings. This time no reality at all, just a bit of humorous geeky weirdness.

Geeky Dog

This dog is born and I have more fun plans with him. You wait and see :o)

permalink this comment Anton Thu May 18, 2006 at 01.48 pm

Oh, what a great little dog!  That mini-dog iPod holder is the best part!!!
Yay!!!

permalink this comment nicole Thu May 18, 2006 at 01.50 pm

Veerle, this is great.

How do you do it?? You’re so good at so many things! :)

permalink this comment Janel Thu May 18, 2006 at 02.23 pm

I know that dog! He is too cute

permalink this comment Ani Thu May 18, 2006 at 03.04 pm

I would looooove to make this my desktop background as well. Are high resolution images of this comming up?

permalink this comment Dan Thu May 18, 2006 at 09.48 pm

Along with several others, I’d like to see this as a desktop wallpaper.

permalink this comment René Kleizen Thu May 18, 2006 at 11.39 pm

Good job!
Will the fly’s take the bone in the next episode? ;-)

permalink this comment Jennifer Fri May 19, 2006 at 06.21 am

I love how you repeated the “paw” ... from his feet, to his doggy dish, the wall and the “ipawd.” Sorry, couldn’t resist! :) I love your illustrations and can’t wait to see some more (and yes please, can we please use them for our desktops?).

permalink this comment Prasong Fri May 19, 2006 at 10.26 am

Leg warmers! Hahahahaha. Nice touch.

permalink this comment Victoria Sun May 21, 2006 at 07.55 am

Hi Veerle
Great work. Can we expect Geeky Dog as wallpapper? It would be great.

permalink this comment chimerical Mon May 22, 2006 at 03.57 am

I love how the orange and green comes together.  And the bowl’s shape looks perfect.  Nice work!

permalink this comment Jon Hicks Wed May 24, 2006 at 02.38 am

It’s so important to do this sort of stuff to keep you sane! Nice one!

permalink this comment Jonty Wed May 24, 2006 at 10.57 am

Elegantly brilliant

permalink this comment Veerle Wed May 24, 2006 at 12.37 pm

So glad people appreciate and like my drawing. I’ve been pretty busy this week, more than busy actually, but I’ll keep your request in mind. Would be great to create a desktop from it ;) Stay tuned ... and a bit patient :o)

permalink this comment Victoria Wed May 24, 2006 at 03.41 pm

Yey for Veerle. You rule.

Art/type elsewhere

Alexander Girard

Alexander Girard-inspired fonts and objects.

view in detail