Dec 24

Xmas 2006 desktop

2006 at 05.37 pm posted by Veerle Pieters

Merry Christmas! Hope you like my little "home-made" present :)

Xmas desktop

Xmas 2006 desktop in different resolutions:

Happy Holidays to you all!

permalink this comment luxuryluke Sun Dec 24, 2006 at 06.33 pm

Happy Holidays back! To you and your Co!
Best wishes for the new year!

permalink this comment Marijean Sun Dec 24, 2006 at 07.22 pm

I just put this on my desktop and it looks so pretty. Thank you for a great site.

Happy Holidays

permalink this comment David Mon Dec 25, 2006 at 05.50 am

Thank you for a great year of interesting blogs and Happy Holidays to you and all other visitors!

permalink this comment BooTCaT Mon Dec 25, 2006 at 08.43 am

Nice wallpaper .
Actually , Veerle , i have a question to ask you .

My google analytics showed me , that i have 136 visitors of 1024x768 and 123 of 800x600 .

I am thinking of re designing my rani site . And i dont know which resolution to choose .

Why i asked the question to you was that , u have a Fixed 1024 resolution site , which i like very much due to its absolute positioning .

But it leads you to scroll . My visitors contain entertainment people , so should i go choosing the 800 site , or maybe the 1024 because they are more in number .

permalink this comment 74designs Mon Dec 25, 2006 at 01.16 pm

As usual, Beautiful work.
Merry Christmas.

permalink this comment Marc Mon Dec 25, 2006 at 02.55 pm

Thanks Veerle…. its a keeper. Happy Christmas!

permalink this comment kristarella Tue Dec 26, 2006 at 01.32 pm

Gorgeous! I love the little flower buds.
Merry Christmas to you!

permalink this comment Ani Tue Dec 26, 2006 at 05.17 pm

Lovely! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Veerle and to all your readers!

permalink this comment Olivier Thu Dec 28, 2006 at 07.26 pm

Cool stuff, it’s my first post here.. even my first day here :). Merry Christmas to you too.

permalink this comment Jackie Fri Dec 29, 2006 at 05.46 pm

Thanks Veerle.  It is a beautiful desktop.  You are so talented with what you do - I guess this was with Illustrator?  I liked the floragmagic adaptation to the winter wonderland scene.  Happy Holidays.

permalink this comment gpessia Wed Jan 3, 2007 at 09.02 am

Nice :) and thanks…

permalink this comment Stefan Fri Jan 5, 2007 at 06.21 pm

Simply beautiful, great work!

permalink this comment Nisha Surana Sun Jan 14, 2007 at 08.33 am

Happy New year Veerle!
Its a mind blowing website. I never visited such a perfect graphic design. Everything is so sobber and beautiful. No spamming nothing!
Keep it up! Cheers! Nisha.

permalink this comment Erika Thu Jan 18, 2007 at 09.23 pm

Wow! This is beautiful Veerle! I can’t believe I missed it! Well, I was away from my laptop for a while! Back now! I hope you had a wonderful Xmas and New Year’s eve. All the best for 2007! ;-)

Art/type elsewhere

Alexander Girard

Alexander Girard-inspired fonts and objects.

view in detail